- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound Wall
We place metal foil notes on a panel and play our music by touching them, creating a melody from a truly original instrument. Those who know a little about music or have good memories of the...
- Posted 5 months ago
A floor piano with Arduino Mega
The author’s goal was to build a huge floor piano using readily available and inexpensive materials. The result is astounding considering it was built entirely at home. The current version cost him $ 300 per octave (mainly...
- Posted 2 years ago