- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A floor piano with Arduino Mega
The author’s goal was to build a huge floor piano using readily available and inexpensive materials. The result is astounding considering it was built entirely at home. The current version cost him $ 300 per octave (mainly...
- Posted 4 months ago
DIY MIDI Controlled Henry Hoover Pipe Organ
James Bruton built a pipe organ using a Henry vacuum cleaner, a canister vacuum with a silk screened face. He adapted cheap children’s plastic recorders to a Henry vacuum cleaner with a few 3D printed parts, some...
- Posted 4 years ago