- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A 3D printer with position feedback control and DC Motors on Kickstarter
These guys are aiming to fund a 3D printer with position feedback control and DC Motors: it’s an interesting project and point of view…. despite non open source!
RAPPY is a DC motor powered 3D printer equipped with position feedback control system that no other 3D printer in its category has. […]
Did you know that 3D printers has to be calibrated carefully because they were designed to operate only under specific condition? This limitation comes from the motors in the 3D printers, namely, stepper motors. Stepper motors require a precisely controlled circumstances, and to provide it, 3D printers are built in a big, bulky housing and delicate calibration. Isn’t it just too cumbersome for ordinary people or kids to calibrate or tune their machine, every time when they are trying to print out simple household appliances or school assignments?