- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
A 2.4GHz radio remote control with Arduino Nano
In this project we will see how to make an RC controller that communicates using a 2.4 GHz radio signal. This RC controller was designed to be used with a quadcopter.
The radio control was made in 3D and uses an Arduino Nano that sends, through an NRF24L01 module, the data read by two analog joystick modules.