- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
3D Printer OS. Your printer operating system, as a Service.
A 3dPrinter OS that works from the cloud. Probably the most non-open source solution… or maybe not? Who knows how this will evolve.
Still a bit hard to me to understand what is the actual user experience. Did someone try? Please share your impressions in the comment!
We’re excited to announce the release of the alpha and beta versions of 3D printer drivers for user testing. We are allowing users to download and test this technology for free and we want your feedback. Your input is incredibly helpful before our launch of the first cloud based open source 3D Printer operating system.