- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
3D Printer OS. Your printer operating system, as a Service.
A 3dPrinter OS that works from the cloud. Probably the most non-open source solution… or maybe not? Who knows how this will evolve.
Still a bit hard to me to understand what is the actual user experience. Did someone try? Please share your impressions in the comment!
We’re excited to announce the release of the alpha and beta versions of 3D printer drivers for user testing. We are allowing users to download and test this technology for free and we want your feedback. Your input is incredibly helpful before our launch of the first cloud based open source 3D Printer operating system.
via 3D Printer OS – 3D Printer Operating System in the Cloud.