- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Kodak Has Launched its Raspberry Pi Based Desktop Portrait 3D Printer
Kodak and Smart International have collaborated on a professional, dual extrusion Kodak Portrait 3D Printer that runs a Linux-based 3DprinterOS on a Raspberry Pi 3 board. The $3,500 device is designed for engineering, design, and education professionals....
- Posted 5 years ago
3DPrinterOS Goes Open Source
3DPrinterOS is an operating system available for 3D printing. The service allows users to manage, edit, fix, slice, share, and print objects from any web-enabled device, and since it was launched earlier this year, the OS has...
- Posted 8 years ago
3D Printer OS. Your printer operating system, as a Service.
A 3dPrinter OS that works from the cloud. Probably the most non-open source solution… or maybe not? Who knows how this will evolve. Still a bit hard to me to understand what is the actual user experience. Did someone...
- Posted 9 years ago