- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Kodak Has Launched its Raspberry Pi Based Desktop Portrait 3D Printer
Kodak and Smart International have collaborated on a professional, dual extrusion Kodak Portrait 3D Printer that runs a Linux-based 3DprinterOS on a Raspberry Pi 3 board. The $3,500 device is designed for engineering, design, and education professionals....
- Posted 4 years ago
3DPrinterOS Goes Open Source
3DPrinterOS is an operating system available for 3D printing. The service allows users to manage, edit, fix, slice, share, and print objects from any web-enabled device, and since it was launched earlier this year, the OS has...
- Posted 7 years ago
3D Printer OS. Your printer operating system, as a Service.
A 3dPrinter OS that works from the cloud. Probably the most non-open source solution… or maybe not? Who knows how this will evolve. Still a bit hard to me to understand what is the actual user experience. Did someone...
- Posted 9 years ago