- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 6 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 13 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 7 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
Using home printers to print circuit boards!
Pretty great hacking approach in this project that seeks to hack a normal printer and make it able to print circuits!
AgIC transforms a home printer into a circuit board manufacturing equipment. The fastest and cheapest way to print circuits.
Making circuits at home and office
Recent advances in material science have made it possible to manufacture magical conductive ink. The ink contains tiny tiny silver particles whose size is less than a hundred thousandth part of a sesame seed! The ink dries in a few seconds and conductivity emerges instantly when the traces are drawn on our photo inkjet printing paper. You can make circuits exactly as you use a printer using ordinary ink at your home and office.