- The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyonePosted 19 hours ago
- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 2 weeks ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fishino pinout is available!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FISHINO: Arduino becomes wirelessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Boar’s Board, something wild is making its way into the world of electronicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Microsoft & Open Source: the Odd CouplePosted 4 weeks ago
- The Drink Maker: Open Sourcing your Cocktail!Posted 1 month ago
- ArdIR a programmable and remotely manageable Infrared control with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
Using home printers to print circuit boards!
Pretty great hacking approach in this project that seeks to hack a normal printer and make it able to print circuits!
AgIC transforms a home printer into a circuit board manufacturing equipment. The fastest and cheapest way to print circuits.
Making circuits at home and office
Recent advances in material science have made it possible to manufacture magical conductive ink. The ink contains tiny tiny silver particles whose size is less than a hundred thousandth part of a sesame seed! The ink dries in a few seconds and conductivity emerges instantly when the traces are drawn on our photo inkjet printing paper. You can make circuits exactly as you use a printer using ordinary ink at your home and office.