- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 1 day ago
- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 6 days ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 1 month ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 month ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 2 months ago
Using home printers to print circuit boards!
Pretty great hacking approach in this project that seeks to hack a normal printer and make it able to print circuits!
AgIC transforms a home printer into a circuit board manufacturing equipment. The fastest and cheapest way to print circuits.
Making circuits at home and office
Recent advances in material science have made it possible to manufacture magical conductive ink. The ink contains tiny tiny silver particles whose size is less than a hundred thousandth part of a sesame seed! The ink dries in a few seconds and conductivity emerges instantly when the traces are drawn on our photo inkjet printing paper. You can make circuits exactly as you use a printer using ordinary ink at your home and office.