- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 3 days ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 6 days ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 4 weeks ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 1 month ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 2 months ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby.
You can answer the survey here:
For those who don’t know, TABBY – the first model coming from Open Source Vehicle – came out of the blue at Rome Maker Faire last fall.
Here you can find all the information on Tabby and this super cool timelapse video of one tabby being assembled: