- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 8 hours ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 week ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 3 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby.
You can answer the survey here:
For those who don’t know, TABBY – the first model coming from Open Source Vehicle – came out of the blue at Rome Maker Faire last fall.
Here you can find all the information on Tabby and this super cool timelapse video of one tabby being assembled: