- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby.
You can answer the survey here:
For those who don’t know, TABBY – the first model coming from Open Source Vehicle – came out of the blue at Rome Maker Faire last fall.
Here you can find all the information on Tabby and this super cool timelapse video of one tabby being assembled: