- ArdIR a programmable and remotely manageable Infrared control with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development boardPosted 1 week ago
- BOAR’S Board: the ultimate board!Posted 1 week ago
- From Arduino to Genuino, the reasons for a choicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s code with STM32 NUCLEOPosted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: first application, Environmental Monitoring with WebcamPosted 1 month ago
- Vote for the Open Source Snow Plow RobotPosted 1 month ago
- Presenting Microchip GestIC for implementing Gesture recognitionPosted 1 month ago
- Feeding power to Arduino: the ultimate guidePosted 2 months ago
- Push notifications from Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby.
You can answer the survey here:
For those who don’t know, TABBY – the first model coming from Open Source Vehicle – came out of the blue at Rome Maker Faire last fall.
Here you can find all the information on Tabby and this super cool timelapse video of one tabby being assembled: