- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
3DRacers: 3D Print your Toy car and Race!
3D Racers is a fully customizable racing game with mobile app and Open Hardware from italy.For those not familiar with 3D Printing, 3D Hubs is partnering with the project to provide a 3D service included (which says...
- Posted 8 years ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby. You can answer the survey here: http://www.osvehicle.com/tabby-scale-model-survey/ For those who don’t know, TABBY – the...
- Posted 9 years ago