- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 14 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby.
You can answer the survey here:
For those who don’t know, TABBY – the first model coming from Open Source Vehicle – came out of the blue at Rome Maker Faire last fall.
Here you can find all the information on Tabby and this super cool timelapse video of one tabby being assembled: