- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 3 days ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 2 months ago
Open Manufacturing: The New Industrial Revolution panel from Ouishare Fest on YouTube
A relevant panel on digital, open manufacturing has been finally published on Ouishare TV. This panel was part of the Makers track at the Ouishare Fest that has been held in Paris in Early May.
The panel was moderated by our Editor Simone Cicero and saw the contributions of Dale Dougherty, Peter Troxler and Tomas Diez
There’s a relevant chance that the advancements in Digital Manufacturing coupled with a growing open source hardware community will radically change the manufacturing process, switching from a traditional large scale approach to a just in time, efficient, decentralized one.