- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Open Manufacturing: The New Industrial Revolution panel from Ouishare Fest on YouTube
A relevant panel on digital, open manufacturing has been finally published on Ouishare TV. This panel was part of the Makers track at the Ouishare Fest that has been held in Paris in Early May.
The panel was moderated by our Editor Simone Cicero and saw the contributions of Dale Dougherty, Peter Troxler and Tomas Diez
There’s a relevant chance that the advancements in Digital Manufacturing coupled with a growing open source hardware community will radically change the manufacturing process, switching from a traditional large scale approach to a just in time, efficient, decentralized one.