- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 days ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 4 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 1 month ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
Open Manufacturing: The New Industrial Revolution panel from Ouishare Fest on YouTube
A relevant panel on digital, open manufacturing has been finally published on Ouishare TV. This panel was part of the Makers track at the Ouishare Fest that has been held in Paris in Early May.
The panel was moderated by our Editor Simone Cicero and saw the contributions of Dale Dougherty, Peter Troxler and Tomas Diez
There’s a relevant chance that the advancements in Digital Manufacturing coupled with a growing open source hardware community will radically change the manufacturing process, switching from a traditional large scale approach to a just in time, efficient, decentralized one.