- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 days ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 months ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 2 months ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 2 months ago
Open Manufacturing: The New Industrial Revolution panel from Ouishare Fest on YouTube
A relevant panel on digital, open manufacturing has been finally published on Ouishare TV. This panel was part of the Makers track at the Ouishare Fest that has been held in Paris in Early May.
The panel was moderated by our Editor Simone Cicero and saw the contributions of Dale Dougherty, Peter Troxler and Tomas Diez
There’s a relevant chance that the advancements in Digital Manufacturing coupled with a growing open source hardware community will radically change the manufacturing process, switching from a traditional large scale approach to a just in time, efficient, decentralized one.