- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
ZeGo is a multifunctional delta robot that can 3D print (and more)
This super cool multifunctional – open source – delta robot just launched on Indiegogo. The cool thing is that by using magnetic based attachments, ZeGo can quickly and easily be turned into a 3D printer, engraver, entry level pick and place machine, and much more!
The ZeGo bot is multifunction delta robot. And it is one of the fastest ways to get involved in DIY robotics and 3D printing. The ZeGo classic assembly kit comes with all of the hardware, electronics, tools and software that you need, to assemble and operate your ZeGo bot, right out the box, including one attachment of your choice to expand the functionality of this versatile tool. Right now we have 5 different attachments and applications developed for the ZeGo bot.
via ZeGo: multifunctional delta robot with 3D printing attachment. | Indiegogo.