- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
ZeGo is a multifunctional delta robot that can 3D print (and more)
This super cool multifunctional – open source – delta robot just launched on Indiegogo. The cool thing is that by using magnetic based attachments, ZeGo can quickly and easily be turned into a 3D printer, engraver, entry level pick and place machine, and much more!
The ZeGo bot is multifunction delta robot. And it is one of the fastest ways to get involved in DIY robotics and 3D printing. The ZeGo classic assembly kit comes with all of the hardware, electronics, tools and software that you need, to assemble and operate your ZeGo bot, right out the box, including one attachment of your choice to expand the functionality of this versatile tool. Right now we have 5 different attachments and applications developed for the ZeGo bot.