- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Zcapture an Open Source 360 Photography Solution is campaigning on Kickstarter
Zcapture a 360° product photography, open source hardware, with powerful processing software is raising money on kickstarter: may be useful for those of you that create products!
My goal with Zcapture is to provide a low-cost, high-quality product that can be modified, hacked or customized to fit individual needs. We believe this product should be shared with the world in a manner that is disruptive to this emerging industry of 360 driven content creation, shows a better way of doing things, and provides information in a user centric medium.
I have been deeply involved in web development for 15 years and a great majority of that time has been focused on eCommerce development and design. In that time I have always found that the lack of meaningful product information is a killer when presenting a product in a meaningful way to have them purchase. Couple this experience with being a hard core maker that has been publishing articles for the last decade and there was bound to be a merging of ideas.
The humble beginnings of Zcapture came from my own personal interest in experimentation about 8 years ago with Basic Stamp programming. Roughly 4 years ago I discovered the Arduino NG and fell in love with the Arduino platform from the point of view that anyone could learn it and use it. Immediately I set to work to build and refine the Zcapture system based on this robust platform.