- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Wafer: customizable NFC tag sticker on Indiegogo
We just received a submission for this interesting project: despite this is not open source, it can be used to power your creativity and we always welcome innovations coming into the NFC realm:
Wafer is an NFC tag for all existing NFC devices, which is not only cheaper than its competition but has more memory, maximum device compatibility and is customizable with you own text.
This tiny little tag is very intuitive and user-friendly and comes with a whole lot of applications:
-Turn your phone to silent by just tapping on to the tag.
-Share your contact, blog, website by just tapping any NFC-enabled device.
-Launch Maps or any other app on your phone quickly.
-Quickly update your status on your Social networks, and a lot more.
With costing of just $1.2 a piece, this is something one should not miss if having a NFC capable device.