- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Volvo V60’s portable solar-powered pavilion
This is not Open Source, but it’s pretty amazing, the collapsible pavilion charges volvo’s new hybrid electric V60 through solar power & folds up into the vehicle’s trunk when not in use.
los angeles-based synthesis design + architecture has designed a collapsible tensile membrane structure in form of ‘PURE tension’ for the new volvo V60. the pavilion was commissioned by volvo car italia and brought together the likes of buro happold and fabric images in the creation of an ultra-lightweight, rapidly deployable shelter and charger for the hybrid electric diesel car
via volvo V60’s pure tension: a portable solar-powered pavilion.