- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OpenStore: small Solar Panels for big projects
Discover all our new Solar Panels and Mini Solar Panels for your application in our Store. All our Solar Panels are waterproof and UV resistant. They use a high-efficiency monocrystalline cells and are perfect for trickle charging...
- Posted 4 years ago
Ways to Conserve Energy at Home
Being “Energy Efficient” at home isn’t just for granola-eating techies or Elon Musk. It’s the best way to reduce the price of your utility bill each month while also reducing your environmental impact on daily basis....
- Posted 7 years ago
Volvo V60’s portable solar-powered pavilion
This is not Open Source, but it’s pretty amazing, the collapsible pavilion charges volvo’s new hybrid electric V60 through solar power & folds up into the vehicle’s trunk when not in use. los angeles-based synthesis design + architecture...
- Posted 9 years ago