- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Using home printers to print circuit boards!
Pretty great hacking approach in this project that seeks to hack a normal printer and make it able to print circuits!
AgIC transforms a home printer into a circuit board manufacturing equipment. The fastest and cheapest way to print circuits.
Making circuits at home and office
Recent advances in material science have made it possible to manufacture magical conductive ink. The ink contains tiny tiny silver particles whose size is less than a hundred thousandth part of a sesame seed! The ink dries in a few seconds and conductivity emerges instantly when the traces are drawn on our photo inkjet printing paper. You can make circuits exactly as you use a printer using ordinary ink at your home and office.