- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
uArm: a Miniature (open source) Industrial Robot on Kickstarter
An incredible new project on Kickstarter, an open source hardware (mini imitation) of an industrial Arm: quite cool!
uArm is an Arduino-powered desktop 4-axis parallel-mechanism robot arm, modeled after the ABB industrial PalletPack robot.
When hearing the word “robot”, most of us may think of the giant industrial robot arms. They can precisely install the components at a very high speed, or handle many complex, even dangerous tasks.
Robots are awesome, and wouldn’t it be nice if everybody who wants a robot arm can actually afford one? After all, $50,000 is kind of a lot of money. This is when we, the UFactory come in. UFactory stands for “Your Factory”. We build various robotics products to make robots more accessible for everyone! That’s why we started the uArm project – a desktop miniature robot arm.
via uArm: Put a Miniature Industrial Robot Arm on Your Desk by UFactory — Kickstarter.