- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 14 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
A cute open source Laser Engraver and Cutter for Makers
Very beautiful project of small and affordable micro engraver for Maker’s smallworks.
See the pictures:
Laser Cube is an open source and economical laser engraver/cutter kit . It is so easy to use and have pleasure from it .
What is laser Cube:
The cost-effective laser cube is an entry level desktop cutter or engraver design for hobbyists. Its technology is by using powerful laser to cut paper and engrave wood, leather,bamboo, plastic,and other materials.