- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
SiFive Coreplex IP designs have become the leader for RISC-V cores
The RISC-V open-source architecture, created by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, in 2010, is open to all who want to use it. The RISC-V design can be modified for PCs, servers, smartphones, wearables, and other devices....
- Posted 6 years ago
NXP Accelerates Smart Wearable Product Development with a Cortex-A7 platform
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) today announced new reference platforms to enable innovation and rapid development for smart wearables at Embedded World 2016. From fitness and wellness to industrial and smart devices, these new reference platforms target...
- Posted 7 years ago
3D printing Top Trends 2016: software, sensors, and carbon nanotubes
3D printing software and formats, Carbon nanotube products, and IoT devices embedded with sensing materials are the main development trends we’ll see in 2016, according to Lux Research. The first ‘under-the-radar’ advanced materials trend of 2016 is...
- Posted 8 years ago
Hardware startups and products: founder tips making hardware less hard
Hardware startups are now beginning to enjoy the type of attention that their software counterparts have enjoyed. “The decreasing cost of prototyping is lowering the barriers to entry and making it more feasible to develop a physical...
- Posted 8 years ago
openPicus presents Smartables Beta at Seedhack London
Our friends at OpenPicus just launched Smartables, a new, cloud enabled platform for professional IoT. The company will be platinum sponsor of upcoming Seedhack in London, you’ll be able to experiment with the technology. We reached out to...
- Posted 9 years ago