- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
openPicus presents Smartables Beta at Seedhack London
Our friends at OpenPicus just launched Smartables, a new, cloud enabled platform for professional IoT.
The company will be platinum sponsor of upcoming Seedhack in London, you’ll be able to experiment with the technology.
We reached out to openPicus CEO that insured that HW technology will be open source, as in company tradition.
The Smartables platform is made of several components:
- A powerful and easy to use Cloud backend
- A family of ready-to-use wireless devices
- REST API and Web Sockets
The Smartables devices are very easy to connect to the Internet. It is possible to access and manage them with our Cloud application and connectivity is based on MQTT to reach the best real-time like performance. It’s really immediate and responsive!
Once the device appear on our Cloud workspace it’s all done! You have REST or WEB socket APIs and from there you can create anything:
- Mobile apps
- Any language!