- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
openPicus presents Smartables Beta at Seedhack London
Our friends at OpenPicus just launched Smartables, a new, cloud enabled platform for professional IoT.
The company will be platinum sponsor of upcoming Seedhack in London, you’ll be able to experiment with the technology.
We reached out to openPicus CEO that insured that HW technology will be open source, as in company tradition.
The Smartables platform is made of several components:
- A powerful and easy to use Cloud backend
- A family of ready-to-use wireless devices
- REST API and Web Sockets
The Smartables devices are very easy to connect to the Internet. It is possible to access and manage them with our Cloud application and connectivity is based on MQTT to reach the best real-time like performance. It’s really immediate and responsive!
Once the device appear on our Cloud workspace it’s all done! You have REST or WEB socket APIs and from there you can create anything:
- Mobile apps
- Any language!