- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
openPicus presents Smartables Beta at Seedhack London
Our friends at OpenPicus just launched Smartables, a new, cloud enabled platform for professional IoT.
The company will be platinum sponsor of upcoming Seedhack in London, you’ll be able to experiment with the technology.
We reached out to openPicus CEO that insured that HW technology will be open source, as in company tradition.
The Smartables platform is made of several components:
- A powerful and easy to use Cloud backend
- A family of ready-to-use wireless devices
- REST API and Web Sockets
The Smartables devices are very easy to connect to the Internet. It is possible to access and manage them with our Cloud application and connectivity is based on MQTT to reach the best real-time like performance. It’s really immediate and responsive!
Once the device appear on our Cloud workspace it’s all done! You have REST or WEB socket APIs and from there you can create anything:
- Mobile apps
- Any language!
via openPicus – Blog » Blog Archive » openPicus presents Smartables Beta in London.