- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
DIY a Self-Balancing Robot Driven By an Insect
Augmented Arthropod by Grzegorz Lochnicki and Nicolas Kubail Kalousdian is an innovative self-balancing robot that is actually piloted by the movements of an insect placed inside a plastic case using two HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensors. The structure for...
- Posted 4 years ago
Innovative Open Source HW & SW Motor Controller for Your Self-Balancing Robot
A self-balancing robot is a great way to get introduced to control theory and robotics in general. The ability for a robot to sense its position and its current set of circumstances and then to make a proportional...
- Posted 6 years ago
Balanbot: an Open Source Self-balancing Robot
Another interesting educational project on kickstarter, Balanbot is a self balancing robot designed in Open Source The self-balancing Robot is an interesting educational toy. Many friends around us were trying to build one, but they encountered many...
- Posted 8 years ago
A cute open source Little Robot is raising funds Kickstarter
A cool kid’s project, looking for funds! Looks like on the way to get funded. Smiley face A low-cost, open-source, Arduino-compatible balancing robot for learning, hacking and delight How it started Last winter, I promised my eight-year-old...
- Posted 9 years ago
PIDDYBOT: experiment with Self Balancing
We came across a very nice teaching project for a self balancing small robot so we decided to feature it as it could be a nice project (and it’s all open source) to experiment with self balancing...
- Posted 9 years ago