- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY a Self-Balancing Robot Driven By an Insect
Augmented Arthropod by Grzegorz Lochnicki and Nicolas Kubail Kalousdian is an innovative self-balancing robot that is actually piloted by the movements of an insect placed inside a plastic case using two HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensors. The structure for...
- Posted 4 years ago
Innovative Open Source HW & SW Motor Controller for Your Self-Balancing Robot
A self-balancing robot is a great way to get introduced to control theory and robotics in general. The ability for a robot to sense its position and its current set of circumstances and then to make a proportional...
- Posted 6 years ago
Balanbot: an Open Source Self-balancing Robot
Another interesting educational project on kickstarter, Balanbot is a self balancing robot designed in Open Source The self-balancing Robot is an interesting educational toy. Many friends around us were trying to build one, but they encountered many...
- Posted 9 years ago
A cute open source Little Robot is raising funds Kickstarter
A cool kid’s project, looking for funds! Looks like on the way to get funded. Smiley face A low-cost, open-source, Arduino-compatible balancing robot for learning, hacking and delight How it started Last winter, I promised my eight-year-old...
- Posted 9 years ago
PIDDYBOT: experiment with Self Balancing
We came across a very nice teaching project for a self balancing small robot so we decided to feature it as it could be a nice project (and it’s all open source) to experiment with self balancing...
- Posted 10 years ago