- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Balanbot: an Open Source Self-balancing Robot
Another interesting educational project on kickstarter, Balanbot is a self balancing robot designed in Open Source
The self-balancing Robot is an interesting educational toy. Many friends around us were trying to build one, but they encountered many challenges including the lack of the parts that are easy to assemble, suitable electronic circuits, and sample programs. So, we decided to make a self-balancing robot as simple as possible.
Her it comes – Balanbot!
via Balanbot: Best Arduino Self-balancing Robot Ever | Indiegogo.