- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 23 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 24 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Balanbot: an Open Source Self-balancing Robot
Another interesting educational project on kickstarter, Balanbot is a self balancing robot designed in Open Source
The self-balancing Robot is an interesting educational toy. Many friends around us were trying to build one, but they encountered many challenges including the lack of the parts that are easy to assemble, suitable electronic circuits, and sample programs. So, we decided to make a self-balancing robot as simple as possible.
Her it comes – Balanbot!