- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A cute open source Little Robot is raising funds Kickstarter
A cool kid’s project, looking for funds! Looks like on the way to get funded.
A low-cost, open-source, Arduino-compatible balancing robot for learning, hacking and delight
How it started
Last winter, I promised my eight-year-old son to build a little balancing robot that he could program. One thing led to another, and this robot turned out to be a much more elaborate project than originally envisioned. “It’s not urgent,” he says. If all the bosses of the world were so patient!
Lil’Bot is programmed just like an Arduino Uno, and takes standard Arduino shields. About half of the Arduino memory and three quarters of the processing power are available after the balancing code and all the rest have taken their share.