- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Samsung SmartThings Arduino Switch
With the recent discontinuation of the SmartShield attachment for the Arduino. The Samsung SmartThings community has been looking for a replacement for this shield. This project presents the start of a solution to this, using the...
- Posted 3 years ago
Samsung ARTIK IoT Modules are going Beta!
The famous IoT modules, Arduino compatible, made by Samsung are finally going beta! From easy prototyping to more advanced design, ARTIK modules come with built-in connectivity and an open software environment. Let us take care of the...
- Posted 8 years ago
Maker Faire Bay Area 2015, Interview with Massimo Banzi: Genuino and the future of Arduino
During the last Maker Faire Bay Area held in San Francisco on May, 15th-17th, we had the incredible chance to meet Mr. Massimo Banzi in flesh and bones. Our CEO Arsenio Spadoni seized the opportunity and interview...
- Posted 9 years ago
Samsung and Arduino.cc are partners: see the new ARTIK!
Samsung has joined the Arduino Certified Program with the launch of its new ARTIK platform. The collaboration was announced during the Internet of Things World in San Francisco, on stage by Young Sohn – President and Chief Strategy Officer,...
- Posted 9 years ago
Samsung launches SAMI an Open Platform for Health
Samsung unveiled this amazing initiative at an event in San Francisco, announcing that SAMI will be powered by open software and open hardware and will let users control their own data. We will see how it develops, but...
- Posted 10 years ago