- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
Samsung and Arduino.cc are partners: see the new ARTIK!
Samsung has joined the Arduino Certified Program with the launch of its new ARTIK platform. The collaboration was announced during the Internet of Things World in San Francisco, on stage by Young Sohn – President and Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung Electronics – and Massimo Banzi, Co-founder of Arduino.
The ARTIK family is among the elite group of Arduino Certified processors that are compatible with the Arduino ecosystem. The ARTIK platform can be programmed utilizing the Arduino Software Development Environment (IDE), allowing developers the benefit of tapping into the Arduino community for ideas, insights and best practices. Arduino integration brings the open ARTIK platform into the hands and minds of makers, hobbyists and first-time programmers, who will join developers in discovering new possibilities for the Internet of Things.
“Our approach is to provide open platforms to help accelerate the development of IoT for our customers, developers and end users” said Curtis Sasaki, Vice President of Ecosystem, Samsung Electronics. “Being part of Arduino’s Certified Program helps millions of developers familiar with Arduino IDE to take advantage and focus all of their energy to building new and innovative products.”
“Arduino Certified ARTIK gives the Arduino passionate community the right tools to create something revolutionary in IoT, in a faster and easier way” said Massimo Banzi, Co-Founder of Arduino.
Select conference attendees were given the ARTIK development boards to begin immediate development and all those in attendance were asked to join the ARTIK platform alpha program. More information about the ARTIK platform and development tools may be found at www.artik.io.