- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Samsung SmartThings Arduino Switch
With the recent discontinuation of the SmartShield attachment for the Arduino. The Samsung SmartThings community has been looking for a replacement for this shield. This project presents the start of a solution to this, using the Arduino wireless shield and a Xbee series 2C to create a simple switch. The switch can control the output of pin 13 as well as the on board LED. This can easily be changed to control whatever pin you like.
To start you must configure the Xbee. Assemble the Arduino, wireless shield and xbee together.