- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Samsung SmartThings Arduino Switch
With the recent discontinuation of the SmartShield attachment for the Arduino. The Samsung SmartThings community has been looking for a replacement for this shield. This project presents the start of a solution to this, using the Arduino wireless shield and a Xbee series 2C to create a simple switch. The switch can control the output of pin 13 as well as the on board LED. This can easily be changed to control whatever pin you like.
To start you must configure the Xbee. Assemble the Arduino, wireless shield and xbee together.