- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 7 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT Proje
Imagine having all your devices connected via one smart voice assistant giving you the ability to turn things on or off as you wish. Well, you can do exactly that. Read on to see how you...
- Posted 1 year ago
Samsung SmartThings Arduino Switch
With the recent discontinuation of the SmartShield attachment for the Arduino. The Samsung SmartThings community has been looking for a replacement for this shield. This project presents the start of a solution to this, using the...
- Posted 3 years ago
It allows controlling devices such as lights, motors and even relays from a channel of a radio modelling receiver. The signal and the standard of servo controls were born to guarantee proportional control of utilizers such...
- Posted 5 years ago
EveLab 1.0: the “Circuit Trainer” for Your Raspberry Pi
EveLab 1.0 is an advanced breakout board designed for the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO. It was initially born as a circuit trainer for the University of Guelph students to wire projects with the Pi, so it looks perfect...
- Posted 6 years ago
Juniper creates OCP compatible Open Source Hardware network switch
Juniper recently presented the OCX1100, anopen networking switch that combines Open Compute Project (OCP) hardware design with Junos operating system. Really great to see the singularity which is happening in networking as Open Compute project will also...
- Posted 9 years ago