- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Samsung SmartThings Arduino Switch
With the recent discontinuation of the SmartShield attachment for the Arduino. The Samsung SmartThings community has been looking for a replacement for this shield. This project presents the start of a solution to this, using the...
- Posted 11 months ago
A wireless monitoring solution for solar power systems in remote locations
Researchers in Thailand have developed a ZigBee-based wireless monitoring solution for off-grid PV installations capable of tracking the sun across the sky, tilting the panel hourly. The elevation for the setup is adjusted manually once per month for...
- Posted 1 year ago
Raspberry Pi IoT Shield Family by Sixfab: last days on Kickstarter
The Sixfab Raspberry Pi IoT Shield Family was made specifically to add connectivity to your IoT projects. You can now connect wherever and whenever without the need for a wifi network or ethernet cables. With our added...
- Posted 5 years ago
Automation Board by GarageLab, Arduino home automation on Kickstarter! Few days running.
Thinking about using Arduino to automate your home? Do it easily with this compatible board! The Automation Board is 100% compatible with the Arduino Uno. Thanks to a power source soldered onto the board itself, it is...
- Posted 6 years ago