- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Samsung SmartThings Arduino Switch
With the recent discontinuation of the SmartShield attachment for the Arduino. The Samsung SmartThings community has been looking for a replacement for this shield. This project presents the start of a solution to this, using the...
- Posted 2 years ago
A wireless monitoring solution for solar power systems in remote locations
Researchers in Thailand have developed a ZigBee-based wireless monitoring solution for off-grid PV installations capable of tracking the sun across the sky, tilting the panel hourly. The elevation for the setup is adjusted manually once per month for...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi IoT Shield Family by Sixfab: last days on Kickstarter
The Sixfab Raspberry Pi IoT Shield Family was made specifically to add connectivity to your IoT projects. You can now connect wherever and whenever without the need for a wifi network or ethernet cables. With our added...
- Posted 6 years ago
Automation Board by GarageLab, Arduino home automation on Kickstarter! Few days running.
Thinking about using Arduino to automate your home? Do it easily with this compatible board! The Automation Board is 100% compatible with the Arduino Uno. Thanks to a power source soldered onto the board itself, it is...
- Posted 8 years ago