- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 20 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
Control the PC cursor with your finger
If you are tired of controlling your PC cursor with a classic mouse, why not try to replicate this project? The basic idea is simple and requires very few components. The control of the mouse is entrusted...
- Posted 4 months ago
Cyborg Computer Mouse
Many studies suggest that the posture of using a conventional computer mouse can be hazardous.The mouse is a standard piece of computer equipment. Computer users use the mouse almost three times as much as...
- Posted 2 years ago
The ‘Sup: Low Cost and Open Source Mouse for Quadriplegics
At the core of any assistive technology is finding a way to do something with whatever abilities the user has available. This can be especially difficult in the case of quadriplegia sufferers, the loss of control of...
- Posted 4 years ago
Rasky: finally, the open source Raspberry Pi 2 based KVM we want to control our PC’s!
Our friend Franco Lanza is gathering funds to launch a very interesting project. Who knows what a KWM is? Yes, usually are those quite expensive and not very flexible platforms used to virtualize a keyboard, a video...
- Posted 6 years ago