- Wireless Power TransferPosted 12 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Control the PC cursor with your finger
If you are tired of controlling your PC cursor with a classic mouse, why not try to replicate this project? The basic idea is simple and requires very few components. The control of the mouse is entrusted...
- Posted 2 years ago
Cyborg Computer Mouse
Many studies suggest that the posture of using a conventional computer mouse can be hazardous.The mouse is a standard piece of computer equipment. Computer users use the mouse almost three times as much as...
- Posted 4 years ago
The ‘Sup: Low Cost and Open Source Mouse for Quadriplegics
At the core of any assistive technology is finding a way to do something with whatever abilities the user has available. This can be especially difficult in the case of quadriplegia sufferers, the loss of control of...
- Posted 5 years ago
Rasky: finally, the open source Raspberry Pi 2 based KVM we want to control our PC’s!
Our friend Franco Lanza is gathering funds to launch a very interesting project. Who knows what a KWM is? Yes, usually are those quite expensive and not very flexible platforms used to virtualize a keyboard, a video...
- Posted 8 years ago