- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Control the PC cursor with your finger
If you are tired of controlling your PC cursor with a classic mouse, why not try to replicate this project? The basic idea is simple and requires very few components. The control of the mouse is entrusted...
- Posted 1 month ago
Cyborg Computer Mouse
Many studies suggest that the posture of using a conventional computer mouse can be hazardous.The mouse is a standard piece of computer equipment. Computer users use the mouse almost three times as much as...
- Posted 2 years ago
The ‘Sup: Low Cost and Open Source Mouse for Quadriplegics
At the core of any assistive technology is finding a way to do something with whatever abilities the user has available. This can be especially difficult in the case of quadriplegia sufferers, the loss of control of...
- Posted 3 years ago
Rasky: finally, the open source Raspberry Pi 2 based KVM we want to control our PC’s!
Our friend Franco Lanza is gathering funds to launch a very interesting project. Who knows what a KWM is? Yes, usually are those quite expensive and not very flexible platforms used to virtualize a keyboard, a video...
- Posted 6 years ago