- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Cyborg Computer Mouse
Many studies suggest that the posture of using a conventional computer mouse can be hazardous.The mouse is a standard piece of computer equipment. Computer users use the mouse almost three times as much as the keyboard. As exposure rates are high, improving upper extremity posture while using a computer mouse is very important.
For this abstract project we will be making a wearable that allows people to move through a computer screen without the necessity of external technology. That way we could use the hands natural movements instead of clicking a device on a horizontal surface. This also allows to use screens while standing, making oral presentations more pleasant.
As for the prototype will be using the index as a joystick, the middle finger for left clicking, ring finger for right clicking and the pinky for turning on and off the device. The thumb will act as the surface where the buttons get pressed at. All of which will be added into a glove.