- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Cyborg Computer Mouse
Many studies suggest that the posture of using a conventional computer mouse can be hazardous.The mouse is a standard piece of computer equipment. Computer users use the mouse almost three times as much as the keyboard. As exposure rates are high, improving upper extremity posture while using a computer mouse is very important.
For this abstract project we will be making a wearable that allows people to move through a computer screen without the necessity of external technology. That way we could use the hands natural movements instead of clicking a device on a horizontal surface. This also allows to use screens while standing, making oral presentations more pleasant.
As for the prototype will be using the index as a joystick, the middle finger for left clicking, ring finger for right clicking and the pinky for turning on and off the device. The thumb will act as the surface where the buttons get pressed at. All of which will be added into a glove.