- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Control the PC cursor with your finger
If you are tired of controlling your PC cursor with a classic mouse, why not try to replicate this project? The basic idea is simple and requires very few components.
The control of the mouse is entrusted to an Arduino Micro which, as we know, thanks to the ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller allows it to be recognized as an input device (keyboard, joystick or mouse). There is also an MPU6050 accelerometer that allows us to read the inclinations of our finger.