- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Control the PC cursor with your finger
If you are tired of controlling your PC cursor with a classic mouse, why not try to replicate this project? The basic idea is simple and requires very few components.
The control of the mouse is entrusted to an Arduino Micro which, as we know, thanks to the ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller allows it to be recognized as an input device (keyboard, joystick or mouse). There is also an MPU6050 accelerometer that allows us to read the inclinations of our finger.