- Wireless Power TransferPosted 21 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Control the PC cursor with your finger
If you are tired of controlling your PC cursor with a classic mouse, why not try to replicate this project? The basic idea is simple and requires very few components.
The control of the mouse is entrusted to an Arduino Micro which, as we know, thanks to the ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller allows it to be recognized as an input device (keyboard, joystick or mouse). There is also an MPU6050 accelerometer that allows us to read the inclinations of our finger.