- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Control the PC cursor with your finger
If you are tired of controlling your PC cursor with a classic mouse, why not try to replicate this project? The basic idea is simple and requires very few components.
The control of the mouse is entrusted to an Arduino Micro which, as we know, thanks to the ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller allows it to be recognized as an input device (keyboard, joystick or mouse). There is also an MPU6050 accelerometer that allows us to read the inclinations of our finger.