- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Squeal & Scrape
This project can be made by milling a PCB using files found on github or by using vero board as per the illustration. Some soldering is required so the usual equipment is needed: soldering iron stand solder wire...
- Posted 1 year ago
Speech recognition with an Arduino Nano
Peter Balch, reading an IEEE report on speech recognition from the late 1970s, wondered if, with a normal Arduino Nano, it was possible to obtain the results of a computer of the time. Comparing the two tools...
- Posted 2 years ago
Raspberry Pi MOVI Adapter for Offline Speech Recognition and Synthesis
Acoustic audio developer Audeme unveiled their new MOVI adapter for the Raspberry Pi 3, which allows users to connect the company’s MOVI Arduino Shield for offline speech and synthesis recognition. The $75 MOVI (My Own Voice Interface) Arduino...
- Posted 4 years ago
Voice-Controlled Magnification Glasses
Using a Raspberry Pi Zero the maker and developer Mauro Pichiliani has created a very unique pair of magnification glasses that can be controlled using your voice. The voice-controlled magnification glasses have been designed to flip up...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino-Powered Creative Interaction: “you, me and all these machines”
In many ways, the work can be described as a way of interpreting complexities in the relations between a couple, and the displacement of these complexities to the domain of creative interaction. This is how the creator...
- Posted 5 years ago
FruitNanny Watchs Over Your Baby
While parents of 30 years ago had to settle for audio-only baby monitors, if you take a trip down the baby aisle at your favorite big-box store today, you’ll find that the technology has advanced significantly. Not...
- Posted 6 years ago