- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Make a Music Reactive Light box || #smartcreativity
Hello friends, today I’m gonna show you how to make a Music Reactive LED light box. So enjoy in this cool and creative DIY project. So, I hope you guys will like this.. All information, code...
- Posted 2 years ago
Smart Room Lighting with ESP32
Use some LED panels and strips along with an ESP32 and local webserver to control the lighting of a room from anywhere in the house. I recently purchased several new lights for an auxiliary workspace in...
- Posted 3 years ago
The Lightwaves is a participatory audio-visual installation
Music and synchronized lighting can be a beautiful combination, evident by panGenerator’s recent installation that was commissioned by the Meskie Granie concert tour in Poland. The interactive sculpture was comprised of 15 drums that trigger waves of light...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Your Christmas Shirt!
If you are searching for a cool project for Christmas, for sure it’s not like an amazing house light system, but instructables user Magesh Jayakumar has created something you’ll find inspiring: a wearable light system! Hello all,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Christmas is coming: it’s time to work on home’s lights
Josiah Davenport, a 14 years old teenager, for this Christmas decided to animate 3,500 Christmas lights on his family’s home with the help of an Arduino Mega. On Monday, the 14-year-old will activate a synchronized display at his family’s home...
- Posted 5 years ago
Light up your XMAS from your Smartphone
This post is about a light animation game that can light up your Christmas. There’s Bluetooth, Android and audio files: a perfect festive mashup. A spectrum analyzer will help us color the winter festivities. Every year...
- Posted 10 years ago