- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
DIY Your Christmas Shirt!
If you are searching for a cool project for Christmas, for sure it’s not like an amazing house light system, but instructables user Magesh Jayakumar has created something you’ll find inspiring: a wearable light system!
Hello all, do you want to Make something fun and cool for the holiday season , here’s an Instructable for you those who are interested in wearables and Fashion.
Whenever someone crosses you or new person comes across you, your shirt will glow by detecting the presence of a human or any other object that crosses you using an PIR sensor. With just a few components and a shirt you can make this project with ease and without any fuss. Lets Make it.
Before to start this project, take a look to the components list:
- An arduino or any other clones (Seeedstudio Lotus has been used for this project)
- String LED
- PIR sensor
- A battery to power it up
Watch the demonstrative video below or jump to the Instructables.com projetc’s page for full details of this funny Christmas wearable system!