- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Smart Room Lighting with ESP32
Use some LED panels and strips along with an ESP32 and local webserver to control the lighting of a room from anywhere in the house.
I recently purchased several new lights for an auxiliary workspace in my room, but there was a problem: it took far too long to turn the lights on and off. I also wanted to add some colored ambient lighting, and that also needed a way to be controlled, so I decided to create a web-based controller and WiFi-connected hardware to adjust the lights.