- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 12 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Smart Room Lighting with ESP32
Use some LED panels and strips along with an ESP32 and local webserver to control the lighting of a room from anywhere in the house.
I recently purchased several new lights for an auxiliary workspace in my room, but there was a problem: it took far too long to turn the lights on and off. I also wanted to add some colored ambient lighting, and that also needed a way to be controlled, so I decided to create a web-based controller and WiFi-connected hardware to adjust the lights.