- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Smart Room Lighting with ESP32
Use some LED panels and strips along with an ESP32 and local webserver to control the lighting of a room from anywhere in the house.
I recently purchased several new lights for an auxiliary workspace in my room, but there was a problem: it took far too long to turn the lights on and off. I also wanted to add some colored ambient lighting, and that also needed a way to be controlled, so I decided to create a web-based controller and WiFi-connected hardware to adjust the lights.