- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Smart Room Lighting with ESP32
Use some LED panels and strips along with an ESP32 and local webserver to control the lighting of a room from anywhere in the house. I recently purchased several new lights for an auxiliary workspace in...
- Posted 2 years ago
Raspberry Pi 3 Slim by N O D E
The Raspberry Pi 3 Slim is, as you’d expect, a slimmed-down version of the Raspberry Pi 3, which is about as thick as a small stack of credit cards. It means, at 7mm thick, the modder’s creation is...
- Posted 5 years ago