- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Interface DHT11 DHT22 w/ ESP8266 NodeMCU Using Web Server
This project uses ESP8266 NodeMCU as the control device that easily connects to existing WiFi network & creates a Web Server. When any connected device accesses this web server, ESP8266 NodeMCU reads in temperature & relative humidity...
- Posted 1 year ago
Smart Room Lighting with ESP32
Use some LED panels and strips along with an ESP32 and local webserver to control the lighting of a room from anywhere in the house. I recently purchased several new lights for an auxiliary workspace in...
- Posted 2 years ago