- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi based Low-Cost Avnet SmartEdge IoT Gateway for Industrial Application
The new Avnet SmartEdge Industrial IoT Gateway has been designed specifically to aid those interested in developing industrial automation applications such as, remote monitoring, predictive maintenance, process control and automation and it will support Avnet’s IoT Connect platform...
- Posted 4 years ago
ModBerry M500 is the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Based Automation Controller
Techbase announced the availability of a new version of its ModBerry M500 industrial control computer, which advances from the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B to the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ SBC. The updated ModBerry M500...
- Posted 5 years ago
UP Core: full Windows10 and Android for the latest Raspberry Pi rival
The UP Core is a single-board computer that will run a range of operating systems, including ubilinux (Debian), Ubuntu and Yocto, and seemingly offers better performance than the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. However, that additional power...
- Posted 6 years ago
Open-Source Check Weighing Machines: the real industry 4.0 mood
Everyone who has a factory and has product quality inspection needs, could be interested in the new Hardy Process Solutions’ Dynamic Checkweigher. “Hardy’s new checkweigher family delivers the benefits of open source, off-the-shelf and seamless integration, enabling...
- Posted 6 years ago
Tend.ai: smart AI robotics to automate your 3D printer farm
An Oregon startup called Tend.ai has deployed a robotic arm, artificial intelligence and cloud computing to create an automated print farm. The robotic arm with attached webcam and gripper is trained through the Tend.ai computer module to...
- Posted 7 years ago