- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Raspberry Pi based Low-Cost Avnet SmartEdge IoT Gateway for Industrial Application
The new Avnet SmartEdge Industrial IoT Gateway has been designed specifically to aid those interested in developing industrial automation applications such as, remote monitoring, predictive maintenance, process control and automation and it will support Avnet’s IoT Connect platform...
- Posted 5 years ago
ModBerry M500 is the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Based Automation Controller
Techbase announced the availability of a new version of its ModBerry M500 industrial control computer, which advances from the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B to the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ SBC. The updated ModBerry M500...
- Posted 6 years ago
UP Core: full Windows10 and Android for the latest Raspberry Pi rival
The UP Core is a single-board computer that will run a range of operating systems, including ubilinux (Debian), Ubuntu and Yocto, and seemingly offers better performance than the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. However, that additional power...
- Posted 7 years ago
Open-Source Check Weighing Machines: the real industry 4.0 mood
Everyone who has a factory and has product quality inspection needs, could be interested in the new Hardy Process Solutions’ Dynamic Checkweigher. “Hardy’s new checkweigher family delivers the benefits of open source, off-the-shelf and seamless integration, enabling...
- Posted 7 years ago
Tend.ai: smart AI robotics to automate your 3D printer farm
An Oregon startup called Tend.ai has deployed a robotic arm, artificial intelligence and cloud computing to create an automated print farm. The robotic arm with attached webcam and gripper is trained through the Tend.ai computer module to...
- Posted 8 years ago