- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Open-Source Check Weighing Machines: the real industry 4.0 mood
Everyone who has a factory and has product quality inspection needs, could be interested in the new Hardy Process Solutions’ Dynamic Checkweigher.
“Hardy’s new checkweigher family delivers the benefits of open source, off-the-shelf and seamless integration, enabling customers to maintain/enhance their checkweighers to meet future needs,” said Tim Norman, Hardy’s senior product manager.
The Dynamic Checkweigher is a fully automated system designed to weigh items automatically in-motion. The controller can communicate both upstream and downstream across the Connected Enterprise Network. Automated control is done with an embedded Rockwell Automation CompactLogix PLC, while communicating with the high performance Hardy HI 4050CW check weighing controller. The resulting high-speed check weighing system can process between 20 to 350 pieces per minute.
Flexible and accurate, it weighs products of virtually any shape or size in containers such as boxes, cans, bottles, rigid shrink-wrapped packages, or flexible packages. Compatible items include bagged and boxed sugars, raw meats, fruits, vegetables, chemicals, fertilizers, and consumer packaged goods.
The different models include:
• Dynamic C: a chain weigher for up to 22 lb of rigid products, such as bottles, cans, and cartons, operating at up to 350 units/min
• Dynamic S: a small belt weigher for up to 22 lb of pouches, trays, and direct foods, operating at 200 units/minute
• Dynamic I: intermediate belt weigher for up to 50 lb of boxes, tubs, ails, and bulk foods, operating at 60 units/min
• Dynamic L: a large belt weigher for sacks, kegs, drums, and bulk bags up to 200 lb, operating up to 50 units/min