- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 10 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Arduino Day 2019: Save the Date!
Arduino Team is pleased to invite the open source community to join the Arduino Day 2019 on Saturday, March 16th! Arduino Day is a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s birthday. It’s a 24-hour-long event—organized by both the community...
- Posted 3 years ago
Misty II, Your Next Development Platform
Ian Bernstein, founder and head of product at Misty Robotics is calling for a departure from thinking of robots as tools and machines to thinking of them more as platforms. Misty is looking to employ the collective...
- Posted 3 years ago
Honor Announced the Open Source Program for Honor View 10
Honor Open Source Program for the Honor View 10 aims to provide much-needed kernel sources — an essential part of custom ROM development — in a timely fashion, and application programming interfaces (APIs) that allow developers to take advantage of AI...
- Posted 4 years ago
BME680 sensor board from Bosch is now available on Adafruit
Makers, developers, electronic enthusiasts and hobbyists waiting for the arrival of the BME680 sensor board from Bosch at the Adafruit online store will be pleased to know that the environmental sensing board is now available. Providing the ability to track...
- Posted 5 years ago
Microsoft and Arduino: new partnership!
Historical announcement done by Massimo Banzi, attending the Build2015 conference, as directly reported by Arduino.cc press: It’s a special day for the Makers’ community. Massimo Banzi is in San Francisco attending Build Conference, the biggest developer event...
- Posted 7 years ago
Arduino TRE Beta program opens fo 50 developers
Arduino launches an amazing beta program for Arduino TRE developers. Giving the novelty of the board and of the approach I think it’s a great opportunity for you to experiment and give feedback! We are excited to...
- Posted 8 years ago