- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 4 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
3D Printed Fluorescence Imaging Box to Discover New Antibiotics
PFIbox is a 3D printed black box developed by researchers at McMaster University, Ontario, to discover new antibiotics. Costing no more than $200, the PFIBox is part of critical research at McMaster studying ways to overcome superbugs – a...
- Posted 5 years ago
Open Source 3D Bioprinter to Generate Complex Vessel Tissue
Researchers from the University of Toronto have developed an open-source, low-cost 3D bioprinter for constructing complex vascular tissue structures. This research contributes to the ambitious goal of many scientists working in regenerative medicine – which is to create functional 3D printed...
- Posted 6 years ago
Tina is the new 3d printed Open Biomedical hand!
Justyna Stasiewicz is a jewelry designer who worked several times modelling in 3D her jewelry creations. Few months ago she had the chance to meet the Open BioMedical Initiative, discovering the opportunity to help people in need...
- Posted 7 years ago
Michigan Tech is printing nerve tissue with low cost BioBot 3D
“We are born with all the nerve cells we’ll ever have, and damaged nerves don’t heal very well.” How many of you have heard this statement? That’s not true anymore! On one side, latest studies on neuroplasticity...
- Posted 9 years ago