- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
I2C car with Attiny85 and M5StickC controlled by Blynk
In this project we see how to create an I2C system to control motors using a DigiSpark Attiny85 plus an Arduino shield. To test its operation we made a small RC car that uses an M5StickC and...
- Posted 1 year ago
Mobile Weather Station for Your Smartphone
The idea to the creator of the project was born walking at night with his dog, and noting how the temperature changes between the inhabited areas and the fields. Just to measure the temperature and humidity, he...
- Posted 2 years ago
Shimmering Snowflake PCB Ornament
This Snowflake Ornament PCB Kit is the perfect holiday project to spice up your tree, with 16 LEDs that shimmer in the dark, controlled by an ATtiny85 and powered by a coin cell battery. This is a...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY an Arduino Ultrasonic Garage Parking Assistant
Recently, low-cost microcontrollers like the Arduino have opened new doors for makers looking to do fun and interesting things with their vehicles. If you’ve ever had to park your car in a small garage or cramped space, you probably...
- Posted 6 years ago
3d Printed Open Source and Open Hardware Modular Synthesizer
Musician and suond designer José Luis Gonzalez Castro has a lot of experience with video game sound effects and creation, which paved the way for his current project. Castro is working to develop an 8-bit, reprogrammable modular synthesizer, which he...
- Posted 6 years ago
Adafruit GEMMA v2 – Miniature wearable electronic platform
Dedicated to wearable electronics, Adafruit presents the GEMMA V2 evolution, basically very simile to V1 but with an on/off switch and a different connector. Here are the details: The Attiny85 is a fun processor because despite...
- Posted 7 years ago