- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Mobile Weather Station for Your Smartphone
The idea to the creator of the project was born walking at night with his dog, and noting how the temperature changes between the inhabited areas and the fields. Just to measure the temperature and humidity, he...
- Posted 2 months ago
Shimmering Snowflake PCB Ornament
This Snowflake Ornament PCB Kit is the perfect holiday project to spice up your tree, with 16 LEDs that shimmer in the dark, controlled by an ATtiny85 and powered by a coin cell battery. This is a...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY an Arduino Ultrasonic Garage Parking Assistant
Recently, low-cost microcontrollers like the Arduino have opened new doors for makers looking to do fun and interesting things with their vehicles. If you’ve ever had to park your car in a small garage or cramped space, you probably...
- Posted 4 years ago
3d Printed Open Source and Open Hardware Modular Synthesizer
Musician and suond designer José Luis Gonzalez Castro has a lot of experience with video game sound effects and creation, which paved the way for his current project. Castro is working to develop an 8-bit, reprogrammable modular synthesizer, which he...
- Posted 4 years ago
Adafruit GEMMA v2 – Miniature wearable electronic platform
Dedicated to wearable electronics, Adafruit presents the GEMMA V2 evolution, basically very simile to V1 but with an on/off switch and a different connector. Here are the details: The Attiny85 is a fun processor because despite...
- Posted 5 years ago