- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Mobile Weather Station for Your Smartphone
The idea to the creator of the project was born walking at night with his dog, and noting how the temperature changes between the inhabited areas and the fields. Just to measure the temperature and humidity, he wanted to create a small and handy device to carry around on walks.
There are tons of weather stations built with a BME280 sensor and an Arduino, ESP8266 or Raspberry Pi. But not everyone wants to use these powerful boards for some “small” tasks like getting weather data. Also, this type of microcontroller is not that comfortable to take with you.
To avoid carrying a PowerBank during walks, the meteorological exploration station is powered directly from the USB C/Micro USB port of the smartphone.