- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Mobile Weather Station for Your Smartphone
The idea to the creator of the project was born walking at night with his dog, and noting how the temperature changes between the inhabited areas and the fields. Just to measure the temperature and humidity, he wanted to create a small and handy device to carry around on walks.
There are tons of weather stations built with a BME280 sensor and an Arduino, ESP8266 or Raspberry Pi. But not everyone wants to use these powerful boards for some “small” tasks like getting weather data. Also, this type of microcontroller is not that comfortable to take with you.
To avoid carrying a PowerBank during walks, the meteorological exploration station is powered directly from the USB C/Micro USB port of the smartphone.