- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 day ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Shimmering Snowflake PCB Ornament
This Snowflake Ornament PCB Kit is the perfect holiday project to spice up your tree, with 16 LEDs that shimmer in the dark, controlled by an ATtiny85 and powered by a coin cell battery. This is a great kit for all ages designed with through hole components and one large surface mount battery clip. Follow along as we assemble your PCB snowflake!
Before to make this project, test it with Arduino UNO!