- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Demoboard for Arduino
Demoboard specially designed to allow the end user to perform and demonstrate the operation of the circuits made with the ATmega328PU processor in the Arduino environment. The demoboard is based on the compatible Arduino Nano module (included) and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Sunflower Shield – 3.5” HMI Display for the Open Source Community
Bridgetek’s Embedded Video Engine technology is gaining more traction within the global open-source community, as well as with larger OEMs. The latest of integrated graphics controllers is the Sunflower Shield. Using the FT813 EVE IC, the Sunflower Shield allows makers...
- Posted 5 years ago
OpenStore: UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2
Available in our store the UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2. It features the ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter to communicate with the IDE. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. This...
- Posted 5 years ago
Seeeduino or Arduino?
Seeed has recently updated its open source development board Seeeduino V4 into a V4.2 model with shrunken price tag — just under $7 — for what’s essentially a full-sized Arduino Uno clone with a superset of the Uno’s expansion capabilities....
- Posted 6 years ago
AAduino, the Arduino Clone That’s the Size of a AA Battery
The AAduino is an Arduino compatible microcontroller board, created by Swedish embedded systems engineer Johan Kanflo, that’s the size of a AA battery. The AAduino is designed to fit comfortably inside of one of the bays of...
- Posted 7 years ago