- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
OpenStore: UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2
Available in our store the UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2.
It features the ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter to communicate with the IDE. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory.
The ATmega328 is programmed with the bootloader and can be used with all our shield.