- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OpenStore: UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2
Available in our store the UNO board with ATmega328P and ATmega16U2.
It features the ATmega16U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter to communicate with the IDE. This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory.
The ATmega328 is programmed with the bootloader and can be used with all our shield.