- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 14 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
OpenStore: TFT Shield for Arduino and Fishino
This is a shield mounting a display with good performances, that we are going to describe in this article.
These are the main features:
- fairly small dimensions (2.4″ o 2.8″ display);
- resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, with high color depth;
- touch interface to interact;
- low hardware resources requirements;
- a shield capable of adapting to all the products from the Fishino to Arduino;
- possibility to connect other components to the shield, therefore exposing of all the I/O’s to various boards even went mounting the display.
This is the link for the full suite of software libraries
- FishinoGFX Library: for “high-level” graphical functions
- FishinoILI9341 Library: for interface functions with the hardware display.
- FishinoXPT2046 Library: to handle the touch screen