- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
OpenStore: TFT Shield for Arduino and Fishino
This is a shield mounting a display with good performances, that we are going to describe in this article.
These are the main features:
- fairly small dimensions (2.4″ o 2.8″ display);
- resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, with high color depth;
- touch interface to interact;
- low hardware resources requirements;
- a shield capable of adapting to all the products from the Fishino to Arduino;
- possibility to connect other components to the shield, therefore exposing of all the I/O’s to various boards even went mounting the display.
This is the link for the full suite of software libraries
- FishinoGFX Library: for “high-level” graphical functions
- FishinoILI9341 Library: for interface functions with the hardware display.
- FishinoXPT2046 Library: to handle the touch screen