- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OpenStore: TFT Shield for Arduino and Fishino
This is a shield mounting a display with good performances, that we are going to describe in this article.
These are the main features:
- fairly small dimensions (2.4″ o 2.8″ display);
- resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, with high color depth;
- touch interface to interact;
- low hardware resources requirements;
- a shield capable of adapting to all the products from the Fishino to Arduino;
- possibility to connect other components to the shield, therefore exposing of all the I/O’s to various boards even went mounting the display.
This is the link for the full suite of software libraries
- FishinoGFX Library: for “high-level” graphical functions
- FishinoILI9341 Library: for interface functions with the hardware display.
- FishinoXPT2046 Library: to handle the touch screen