- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
OpenStore: TFT Shield for Arduino and Fishino
This is a shield mounting a display with good performances, that we are going to describe in this article.
These are the main features:
- fairly small dimensions (2.4″ o 2.8″ display);
- resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, with high color depth;
- touch interface to interact;
- low hardware resources requirements;
- a shield capable of adapting to all the products from the Fishino to Arduino;
- possibility to connect other components to the shield, therefore exposing of all the I/O’s to various boards even went mounting the display.
This is the link for the full suite of software libraries
- FishinoGFX Library: for “high-level” graphical functions
- FishinoILI9341 Library: for interface functions with the hardware display.
- FishinoXPT2046 Library: to handle the touch screen