- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Automated Weather Satellite Ground Station
This project will show you how to create a fully automated ground station that will receive and decode NOAA weather satellite images and upload them to your own website served from an Amazon AWS S3 bucket....
- Posted 4 years ago
Rolling Material Monitoring based on the Simatic IOT2020
This project recently won the Hackster community design contest based on the SIMATIC IOT2020 industrial IoT gateway. The contest was aimed at engineers, makers and students and challenged them to come up with innovative applications and solutions based...
- Posted 6 years ago
Amazon Dash Button is Perfect to Play Music!
Connected speaker systems like Sonos are great, but they still require you to pull out your phone, open your music app of choice, and select a playlist. This project lets you start the playlist of your choice...
- Posted 6 years ago
Alexa and Amazon Dash take care of your cat!
Maybe you’re asking how is it possible: this Automated Cat Feeder is the answer. The CatFeeder was build using a Zevro Dry Food Dispenser. Any dispenser can be used – you just need to be sure that...
- Posted 7 years ago
AWS Device Farm – Test Mobile Apps on 200 Real Devices almost free of charge
Although the phrase “write once, test everywhere” was coined to describe another technology, I believe that it also applies to mobile applications. The wide variety of carriers, manufacturers, models, operating systems (including versions, patches, and proprietary extensions),...
- Posted 8 years ago