- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Spirula 4.0: an open source speaker that you can 3D print
Incredible project: a 100% wood 3d printed speaker abvailable in Open Design (no clue about the license used) – is unmentioned.
This project really shows the potential of merging design and the fabrication revolution:
Spirulida is the World’s First Desktop Speaker printed from Timberfill (100% wood)! Its form and 4″ full range speaker are a marriage of quality sound and modern aesthetics – producing a timeless piece that allows you to stream 3D printing ideology with us together.