- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Spirula 4.0: an open source speaker that you can 3D print
Incredible project: a 100% wood 3d printed speaker abvailable in Open Design (no clue about the license used) – is unmentioned.
This project really shows the potential of merging design and the fabrication revolution:
Spirulida is the World’s First Desktop Speaker printed from Timberfill (100% wood)! Its form and 4″ full range speaker are a marriage of quality sound and modern aesthetics – producing a timeless piece that allows you to stream 3D printing ideology with us together.