- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Spirula 4.0: an open source speaker that you can 3D print
Incredible project: a 100% wood 3d printed speaker abvailable in Open Design (no clue about the license used) – is unmentioned.
This project really shows the potential of merging design and the fabrication revolution:
Spirulida is the World’s First Desktop Speaker printed from Timberfill (100% wood)! Its form and 4″ full range speaker are a marriage of quality sound and modern aesthetics – producing a timeless piece that allows you to stream 3D printing ideology with us together.